The Career Coach
Take Control of Your Career
Do you find yourself out of work and unsure what to do next? Do you want to change your career path and are unsure how to start, or even unsure about which career path to pursue next?
My clients come from a wide variety of industries; healthcare, technology, engineering, financial, legal, education, retail, and many more. Whether you are an established professional, a recent college graduate, or maybe you are not a college graduate; I can help you to create an aggressive, proactive strategy to help you reach your goal. You don’t have to be wealthy to receive expert career guidance. I have worked with clients from all over the country and am happy to work with you virtually.
Job security is a thing of the past. The driving force guiding your career must come from you. We will examine your interests, skills, experience and accomplishments to develop your personal brand. We will also look at potential barriers and plan to overcome them. Most important, you will learn the skills necessary to implement your plan. I will help you to keep moving forward toward your goal.
Is this for me? …
- If you are unemployed or fear that you soon will be.
- If you know what you want to do, but don’t know how to get there.
- If you are employed but thinking of beginning a career search.
- If you feel that you are at a dead-end in your career.
- If you are concerned about your age in today’s career search.
- If you need help with your resume which isn’t really “selling you” to employers.
- If you are concerned that your resume is not getting through Applicant Tracking Software.
- If you are getting interviews, but you don’t feel like you’re interviewing effectively.
Rick was professional and helpful–he helped me prepare for an important interview, and I got the job!
I highly recommend Rick for career counseling and advice, and his resume.
Highly recommend Rick for career counseling and resume writing. Rick’s analytical in depth strategy resulted in a resume encompassing experience and skills that are often overlooked.
Rick Fishman is absolutely the best career coach there is today. If you do nothing else but let him help you design a resume, it could be the best thing you ever do for yourself and your career. Don’t wait, call Rick now.
Thank you for the work you did on my resume. I have already doubled the amount of responses.