…is a simple tool that allows you to prioritize your values in as little as five minutes.
Fifty-four variables of your work satisfaction – such as time freedom, precision work, power, technical competence, and public contact are listed and described. This is an effective tool for job seekers, those fine-tuning their present jobs, and career changers at all ages and stages.
…is one of the easiest ways to determine which skills are key to an individual’s career success and satisfaction and which skills are transferable to the next career.
After laying out the cards, and dragging and dropping them into the appropriate categories, the individual will quickly be able to see which skills they are using the most, which skills they want to improve on, and which skills they would like to avoid having to use.
…will help you if:
– You want a list of careers that match your interests.
– You are looking for new career ideas.
– You want to know about what type of work you can be passionate.
– You are stuck and don’t know what to do next.
– You want guidance to move you in a new direction.
– You don’t want to keep doing the same type of work, even if you are very good at it.
– You want help identifying why your career is no longer satisfying.
– You are burned out and need a change.
– You have an idea for a career change, but you want to talk it over.
How does it work?
- There are 180 true/false questions that take less than twenty minutes to complete.
- You take the test online. There is no paper, no test booklets. Any computer connected to the internet works just fine.
- You can save it to your hard drive and print it out if you like, but we will always keep a copy for you.
- The report is typically fifteen pages long. Don’t worry, it’s very easy reading.
- The report will reveal your personal “Career Code”.
What is your Career Code?
- Your Career Code is a two or three letter code that describes the type of work that matches your interests. This is the type of work you will most enjoy and be good at.
- Your report will contain a list of specific careers and job titles that match your Career Code.
- In addition to learning your Career Code, the report will tell you which careers are a good match for you and which you should avoid.
- It will also explain why certain careers are a good match. This knowledge will help you make better career decisions. It will also help you find a career that is both satisfying and rewarding.
The benefits of knowing your Career Code
- Build confidence in your new career direction. It takes courage to make a career change. The older you are the harder it becomes. Knowing your Career Code will help you decide on the right career and will give you confidence so you can move forward.
- Validate your career ideas. If you already have an idea for a new career, knowing your Career Code will help validate your ideas. It’s better to know if your idea for a new career is going to be a good fit.
- Get objective career direction. Your career report will give you something that is vert hard to come by: objective, unbiased, and accurate career advice.
- It’s fast. You can take the Career Interest Test in twenty minutes and have your results instantly.
Is this an aptitude test?
- Our assessment will indirectly measure your aptitude; however, this is not an aptitude test.
- We won’t test you math skills, your hand/eye coordination, or your ability for spatial visualization. Why?
- Ability is far less important than interest and passion.
- If you are passionate about a type of work, you will become very good at it. You will easily find the time to study, practice, learn, etc. You will do whatever it takes to succeed. It’s that simple.
- The reverse is not true. If you are good at doing something, i.e. you have a strong aptitude for something, it does not mean you will enjoy it or be successful at it.
- It’s all about discovering what you are truly interested in.
Package Cost: $95.00
- KNOWDELL CAREER VALUES REPORT
- KNOWDELL MOTIVATED SKILLS REPORT
- CAREER INTEREST REPORT
- REVIEW MEETING